Monday, May 01, 2006

My Favourite Things

Place to live: here, Caloundra and more importantly, Australia Drink: Coke, but I've been sworn off it by my doctor. Nowadays it's Orange and Mango flavoured mineral water Food: Mexican, or my Grandma's roast Person to call: I despise the telephone, but my favourite person to talk to in any way is Sharyn Boy: Fergus (oooh - my baby cousin, not the cat) Girl: Sharyn Album you've heard in the last six months: The Essential Simon & Garfunkel, or The Strokes First Impressions of Earth Material item: computer, magazines Childhood memory: swimming in the Kings Beach pool, which has now been smashed to pieces Pair of jeans: my new black wash skinny jeans Book: They've Killed The President Movie: Moonlight Mile Number: 30, 12 Animal: cat Line From A Movie: I don't remember the line at all but it's from But I'm A Cheerleader, I'll get back to you on that one. Or from The Royal Tenenbaums, Margot to Richie: "I think we're just gonna have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Richie". Thing to do on the weekend: eat takeaway, go to the recycle and/or flea market Takeaway: McDonalds Website: umm... I use imdb.com a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home