Sunday, June 11, 2006

Songs For Your Life

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs. I've done this before and I think I used The Doors. And as tempted (soooo tempted) as I am to use them again, I'll try The Strokes.

1. Are you male or female? Modern Girls (And Old Fashion Men)
2. Describe yourself. I Can't Win
3. How do some people feel about you? You Talk Way Too Much
4. How do you feel about yourself? Heart In A Cage
5. Describe your ex: Razorblade
6. Describe your current significant other: Alone, Together
7. Describe where you want to be: On The Other Side
8. Describe how you live: Hard To Explain
9. Describe how you love: Take It Or Leave It
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Last Nite
11. Share a few words of wisdom: The End Has No End
12. Now say goodbye: You Only Live Once

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home