Sunday, May 21, 2006

I've spent the last few days with my sewing machine, trying to sew aprons. They're actually incredibly easy but my machine and I aren't getting along very well. It misses a stitch or snaps the thread and I scream obscenities at it. It goes along fine for a day and then the next time I want to use it it just won't work and leaves me in such a bad mood. Today Mum and I went to Spotlight to buy more fabric for aprons, because I've got an order in from a friend for one, and I also got some wadding tape and bias binding for the apron straps. Lots of pretty colours, I'll take a picture tomorrow.

I'm hiding in here tonight and avoiding the TV because Ghost Whisperer is too spooky for me. But in thirteen minutes I will be watching the Law and Order/SVU crossover and eating apple pie and custard.

This was just a short post so my blog won't think I've completely abandoned it. I'm just spending too much time sewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home