Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Market Selling and The Italian Dive

I am contemplating setting up a stall at the flea market to sell my sewing. I still don't know if I can actually be bothered or if my stuff is good enough to sell, but it's on my mind. I got out a book about the subject of selling at markets from the library, as well as two more sewing books with some really easy but effective projects, so I am inspired. I'd have to spend some time making enough stock to fill a stall, but that shouldn't be too hard. As long as I don't get a job anytime soon (I know, the wrong way of thinking). Tracey, who my mum (who is also named Tracey) used to work with until friend Tracey (not mum Tracey) had a baby said she would like to get into the markets one day soon and we should do it together. I completely agree! I'm not sure exactly what she makes, she paints or something. But she has an art desk, which I remember from when we helped her move into her house, so she must do something. And now that she has Jackson, who's just over a year old, she is not working and that would give her something to do.

We're out of the football (as in soccer, football is league in my mind). No more World Cup, because Italy took a dive! I can't imagine what it must feel like to be an actual player, or even an actual fan, because I was gutted and heartbroked and I only jumped on the band wagon a week or two ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am writing you a letter in which i am telling you that you should definitely start to sell your creations at the markets. so, for the sake of emphasis, i will repeat it here: you should definitely set up a stall at the markets! especially if you have someone to do it with. i know you will be able to sell your things - i think everything you have made so far would be worth paying for. i will tell you all about this in more detail in your letter.

i hope you had a good weekend and that we can catch up soon. love you heaps. xo

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home