Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm a Book Person

This picture was inspired by Bowie Style at Print & Pattern, a place I spent most of my Saturday afternoon. She uses hers as a banner to her posts about books and as much as I'd like to have a lengthy discussion on books with you, I'm afraid you'd instead get something like a history lesson, given most of my books are non-fiction and I'm known to passionately enthuse on their subject rather than the content or quality of the actual book. Either that or I'd be explaining to you where I got each book, why I bought it and why it's categorised the way it is - things I do in my head an awful lot.

I have very little broadband quota left so I can't post any more pictures today. I'm also trying my hardest to keep away from reading blogs until next month but it isn't working at all. I think I'm going to have to pay extra on my internet bill this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home